Monday, July 03, 2006

Independence Day



I am a member of what my Dad would call "the lucky sperm club". I was born into a great country at fortunate time in history. I enjoy a bounty of personal freedom and space, good health, wealth of friends and family, abundance in nature and experiences, and most importantly, a recognition of the random luck that i would end up holding a winning ticket in this lottery of life. I wish everyone a lovely fourth of july to enjoy all that is right with this nation and your own lives.

4 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Hidydo, Native Beauty. Fine thought. Lucky sperm indeed.

Wish't I could yore lovely place wif all those dear fiddle heads and all.....and you in it.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Bird said...

i want to climb over that gate and walk down the track.

so lovely.

you are lucky GN.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Infinitesimal said...

howdy,

The think I like most about GNative is the way we are so similar in our thoughts about life and calmness.

the thing i dislike the most about GNative is the massively looooong period between posts.

But, now that I think of it, you must only post when you are calm and in your true self?

Anyway, those trilliams down there are great. I once sketched trilliums in the 3rd grade,.
they were really good, and the art teacher took them away from me.

she was going to show them, but I never got them back!

But, the assignment was to sketch trilliums in the school forest and without that assignment, i never would have known them.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Lookin' fer new phots, Native Beauty.
Whar's you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home